Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.694 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 922,147 Dinar (196,455 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)