Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.573 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 783,612 Dinar (Php33,242) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (34 minutes ago)