Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.557 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 787,332 Dinar (Php34,905) in Dumaguete City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 737,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)