Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1250.401 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 405,247 Dinar (€324) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)