Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.060 IQD / HRK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 986,132 Dinar (5,387 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 802,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)