Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,788 prices entered by 697 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 321.579 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 691,185 Dinar (Dirham 2,149) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)