Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,143 prices entered by 900 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 322.396 IQD / AED
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,017,132 Dinar (Dirham 3,155) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (36 minutes ago)