Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 290.155 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 791,931 Dinar (2,729 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)