Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1388.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,135,359 Dinar (€817) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 811,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)