Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.963 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 510,546 Dinar (260,067 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)