Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.887 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 510,693 Dinar (270,635 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (about 1 hour ago)