Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 185.991 IQD / CNY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 24% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 838,387 Dinar (元4,508) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)