Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 324.353 IQD / QAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 64% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 639,180 Dinar (1,971 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)