Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.635 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 63% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,277,415 Dinar (192,532 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 783,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (32 minutes ago)