Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.586 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 61% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,757 Dinar (169,419 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 694,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (31 minutes ago)