Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.670 IQD / DJF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,268,131 Dinar (190,117 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 806,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)