Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.954 IQD / ETB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 889,173 Dinar (21,194 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 798,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $2,638 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)