Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.172 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 730,492 Dinar (₨40,199) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)