Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2014. Exchange rate: 14.728 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 312,500 Dinar (Taka 21,219) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)