Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1167.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 50% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,546 Dinar ($946) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)