Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.900 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 424,424 Dinar (₨ 38,938) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)