Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.209 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 691,225 Dinar (₨37,961) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 32,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Nashville, Tennessee costs $122 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 220 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mashhad costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Diyarbakır costs 90TL (30 minutes ago)