Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.626 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 367,765 Dinar (₨20,865) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)