Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,123 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.154 IQD / BDT
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 759,315 Dinar (Taka 53,646) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)