Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2015. Exchange rate: 11.285 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 387,125 Dinar (₨34,304) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (37 minutes ago)