Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08868 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 774,116 Dinar (Rp 8,728,962) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)