Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1254.646 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 497,604 Dinar (€397) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)