Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 373,611 Dinar (316 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (23 minutes ago)