Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1184.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 907,856 Dinar (767 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)