Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.709 IQD / PHP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 802,522 Dinar (Php35,340) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)