Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 876,766 Dinar (1,685,290 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)