Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.517 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 906,665 Dinar (1,752,531 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 3 hours ago)