Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 IQD / TZS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 511,834 Dinar (941,757 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)