Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.959 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 390,620 Dinar (﷼ 1,240) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)