Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.925 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 480,082 Dinar (﷼ 1,524) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)