Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 314.908 IQD / SAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 923,789 Dinar (﷼ 2,934) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 55TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)