Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 754,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 673,003 Dinar (292,722 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $22 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Omaha, Nebraska costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 599 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $21,350 (about 1 hour ago)