Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 811,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 661,177 Dinar (288,309 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Jose, California costs $0.42 (44 minutes ago)