Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 350,928 Dinar (153,024 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarau costs CHF 120 (about 1 hour ago)