Cost of living comparison between Dallas, Texas, United States and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 245 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1165.400 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 487,753 Dinar ($419) in Dallas, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)