Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.914 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 527,061 Dinar (275,419 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)