Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.076 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,099,742 Dinar (529,850 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 818,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)