Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.892 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 422,679 Dinar (223,372 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)