Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.057 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 959,224 Dinar (₩907,147) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 691,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)