Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.102 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,069,740 Dinar (₩971,132) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)