Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.066 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,085,364 Dinar (₩1,018,400) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 784,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)