Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.068 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 997,349 Dinar (₩933,414) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 722,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)