Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.045 IQD / KRW
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,117,997 Dinar (₩1,070,295) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 807,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)