Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.306 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 362,567 Dinar (₨20,950) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (30 minutes ago)