Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.439 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 443,486 Dinar (Mex$ 8,147) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (26 minutes ago)