Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.409 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 737,938 Dinar (Mex$ 12,854) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 736,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)