Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.205 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 814,351 Dinar (369,340 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 696,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)