Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.090 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 840,614 Dinar (402,167 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 711,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)