Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 118.400 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,122,714 Dinar (Bs 9,482) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 703,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (37 minutes ago)