Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01484 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 768,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 605,376 Dinar (Bs 40,801,543) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 4 hours ago)