Cost of living in Cork, Ireland vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1351.324 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,090,342 Dinar (€807) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 753,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)