Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.800 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,047,963 Dinar (CH$582,323) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 804,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Onitsha costs 145 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,193 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ithaca, New York costs $91 (about 2 hours ago)