Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,653 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 195.542 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,094,128 Dinar (kr5,595) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)