Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 172.546 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 485,756 Dinar (kr2,815) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)