Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.746 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 364,138 Dinar (33,886 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (35 minutes ago)