Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.188 IQD / DZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 714,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 697,684 Dinar (68,483 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)