Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.880 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 524,740 Dinar (ARS $6,915) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨49,363 (about 1 hour ago)