Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.811 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 345,696 Dinar (ARS $4,684) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (41 minutes ago)