Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 74.281 IQD / ARS
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 334,056 Dinar (ARS $4,497) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (20 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (42 minutes ago)