Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12662 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 605,054 Dinar (4,778,494 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)