Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12584 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 598,232 Dinar (4,753,944 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sydney costs AU$455 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (30 minutes ago)