Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13154 IQD / GNF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,039,836 Dinar (7,905,037 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 684,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)