Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1455.969 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,088,540 Dinar (€748) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 756,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)