Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 739 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.780 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 421,714 Dinar (54,205 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)