Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.513 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 741,485 Dinar (98,698 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)