Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.756 IQD / LKR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 495,117 Dinar (63,840 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)