Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1352.721 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 915,995 Dinar (€677) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 747,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)