Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.115 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 761,967 Dinar ($b4,479) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 710,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)