Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.097 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 776,573 Dinar (Mex$ 12,116) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 681,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)