Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 53.936 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 384,847 Dinar (Mex$ 7,135) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)