Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.273 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 777,032 Dinar (Mex$ 13,567) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)