Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.818 IQD / MXN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 857,473 Dinar (Mex$ 13,229) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)