Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.998 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 909,518 Dinar (Bs 7,774) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 740,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Qingdao costs 元22 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)