Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.369 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 685,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 616,382 Dinar (31,823 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)