Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02699 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 679,692 Dinar (Bs 25,184,200) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 13,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cascais costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)