Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 116.992 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 951,749 Dinar (Bs 8,135) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 745,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)