Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21286 IQD / PYG
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 813,902 Dinar (3,823,685 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (23 minutes ago)