Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36094 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 704,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 580,127 Dinar (1,607,245 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 5 hours ago)