Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 116.792 IQD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 402,331 Dinar (Bs 3,445) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (43 minutes ago)