Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 1192.300 IQD / USD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,424,036 Dinar ($1,194) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 813,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Faro costs €31 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.209 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)